Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rick and I went out to dinner one night, then to Wal-Mart after to grab a few things that we needed. For some reason it crossed my mine that I need to pick up a pregnancy test..somewhere in the back of my mind was saying hmmm what's today's date ?...I took my first pregnancy test that night and it was positive! That was January 18th. I kinda froze for sec, not really believing it. I yelled for Rick. He was like "oh WOW!' lol. I took a picture and sent it to my mom.
Mom called me right away. She thought I was kidding, I told her I wasn't and sent her the picture.
The next day I took another one and it was also positive. I called my doctor, and the nurse told me to go down to PAL and do a blood test to confirm it. So I did. I couldn't get the results till the next morning...when I called the blood test was positive! I am definitely pregnant. lol. =)
I make my first appointment on Mon.25th with my MD to do blood test to check all my normals , one that I was concerned about was my thyroid and b12 levels..because iv heard that they can change when your preggo. So he did all of that plus the HCG levels, and because I wasn't sure of my lmp he scheduled a ultrasound at Quest Wednesday the 27th. So the levels come back for my HCG and I was at 5, 997. Nurse said i was about 4 weeks preggo.
Wednesday's comes and go for my ultrasound... as the lady was doing the u/s she let me look at the screen and all we could see was a sac and yolk sac...she said she would guess I was in the early stages still.
Thursday, I wake up and go to work as usual...I'm teaching my pre-k class and my phone rings and it's my MD calling. Dee let me take the call because we are all excited about finding out more on this baby! So I step outside and answer it. My MD begins by telling my that my HCG levels was at 59997 on Monday and that the u/s said i was at 5 weeks ,came back abnormal for those levels... the yolk sac and gestational sac was there but no fetal pole, and that he had no hope for this pregnancy because by week 5 you should be able to see it. ?. So that throws me into a emotional wreck there at work. Shelly called for Bro. Frost (who happen to be on the grounds) to come pray for me. I called to make an appointment with my OB, Dr. Lewis that same day could barely talk to the nurse I was so shook up.
So Later that day Dr. Lewis took a look at all the labs and the u/s and also requested another HCG and said that that test will tell him more. He scheduled a second u/s on feb 4th. Dr. Lewis put me on bed rest for a week, until we knew more more the baby. A nurse from the office called me back the next day to tell me that Dr. Lewis had review my labs and my HCG levels were rising, and were now at 11,000 something which is a VERY good sign. When level decrease that is a sign of miscarriage.
Ah, the wait till Thursday was the hardest thing!!! I was dieing.... My mom came down to stay the week, and make sure that I really did take it easy...lol. Thursday came and my aunt susan, mom,and I head to SDMG. We get in for the u/s and THERE IS OUR BABY!!! Very tiny still I'm only 6 weeks. Doctor said the baby looks fine! I guess there are two sacs , one is empty and the other has our BABY in it!!! My due date is SEPTEMBER 29th 2010. GOD IS SO GOOD!!! I want to thank everyone for all your prayers! We appreciate it. Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment