Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Auria's lastest u/s picture

Auria's profile pic @ 20 wks 6 dys. That big mass is my placenta...still 5 cm thick!! That's why I only feel Auria moving around every once in awhile, bc she's packed in their nice n tight! I mostly feel her kick on the sides of my tummy... Oh and she loves to kick/hit my bladder!! Her favorite time is when mommy is trying to fall asleep... It's the weirest feeling to feel like your gonna pee when you had just went to the bathroom... lol. Doctor said that my placenta should be thinning out this month and I should start feeling her move even more =]
She will 100% healthy. All her measurements are right to where she should be. Everything in working order . Auria weighs 1 lb =]



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment