Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Auria 4 months old :)

Miss Auria turned 4 months old January 17th 2010 :) My how time flies!! It's crazy how much she has changed... I'm missing her being so small. She is much more alert, she follows lights or objects in front of her. She will sit and just stare at people. It's so funny then you catch her eye and talk to her she laughs. she will b laughing when no ones like right by her. So precious. I do believe Auria has her mothers temper...ha! When this girl gets mad . Whoa! She's a screamer. I hope to catch it on video, her newest thing is rubbing her pointer finger and thumb together while the other three fingers are out, so she's doing the "ok signal"... lol. Here are some 4 month pictures of our sweet baby girl


She loves bathtime :)



This was a Sunday night, and I did have her dressed but this child loves to spit so, so into her pjs she went :)









We got her a Bumbo chair to help strengthen her back and get her off her head! She has two bald spots in the back. I really hope she doesn't loose any more. She just started pulling her self up when we are holding her in our lap :)



YouTube Video

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment