Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Auria's Baby Shower

Wow! I'am truley blessed by Awesome family and friends ! Baby shower turned out awesome!! Auria got tons of stuff. I appricate everyone who came, some who traveled in, and all the wonderful things she got !! Thanks so much!! I love ya'all !!








My aunt Susan , and Amy did the dectorating. Made those pom poms out of tissue paper! Soo cute! I'm going to hang them in Auria's room above the rocking chair :)



The cake!! :)




Food table










Burp rags , bibs that mom made




Blanket made by Betty!! So cute!!




Pjs for mommy when at the hositpal :) Gma's think of everything!




The cutest diaper bag!! I LOVE it! So glad I got one :)




Yay!! Auria got a swing, bouncer, two floor activity gyms, toys, tons of clothes! I seriously won't have to buy clothes till probably 9 months...although I got lots of clothes in that size too! Such a blessing!! Iv counted all her shoes, she has about 20 pairs of shoes sizes ranging from NB to 3 :) way more than mommy has! lol. She got tons of tons blankets... Tons of sleepers in all sizes, she a million socks! Tons of bath stuff, recieving blankets..






Grandma Martha n Aunt Frances



Ducky bathtub filled with all kinds of lil goodies :)




Aunt Julia and Mom :)

* more pictures to come and progress of Aurias room. She got so much stuff it's going to take a while to get It all sorted out and dectorated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment