Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Auria's room in progress :)

Iv been busy trying to get all her stuff put away and organized. It's comming along . Here are some pictures of what iv done so far :)




So I thinking the dots will go fine with the bedding , what do you think!?! :) Aunt Susan is working on the curtain. Excuse the clothes piled on her crib. I still have to put them away.



Crib, white bin is filled with blankets...play n play is being stored right there for now untill it gets closer to my due date , then we will set it up in our room next to our bed :) and the Adorable diaper bag, I got at the shower! Love it and can't wait to use it :)



Car seat and stroller just waiting to be used! lol... And her cute floor gyms toys :)



This is storage , of things I will use as time goes by :)
Auria got a bouncer and a swing at the shower which she will use right away !



This shelf is totally not finshed...I want to get picture frames with pictures of her on it, books , different things to make it cute. A couple more of the white storage bins for her shoes and hair bows...



The changing table/dresser... is messy! lol...and I still have to dectorate the wall above it, somehow...I want to find a cute mirror , a shelf, and ...I don't know ...any ideas!?!



Auria's clothes...from size NB to 6/9 all hanging up. Ya know I don't think this kid will have enough clothes ...or shoes...lol. she got soo much at her shower and sweet friends gave me boxes of clothes. Thanks everyone!! It's a blessing :)



So I cleared off all the clothes...here's her lil stuffed animals she's got so far! Mommy got her the soft lil lamb on the right :)

Like I said there is so much more to do, I'll post more pictures later! Goodnight ya'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment